It is likely that you are aware that there are different types of acne that might appear on different parts of the body. Usually though, acne appears on the face and this can make you self conscious about your appearance. In the world that we live in right now, a lot of people invest on their looks because the first thing that people see is the way that a person looks on the outside. No one would like to be judged because of not having great skin. While there are various natural home remedies that can be used in order to get rid of cystic acne fast, knowing more about this type of acne can help you become more aware of it.
What You Should Know about Cystic Acne
- Cystic acne is considered to be untreatable. This means that even though a lot of medications can be taken in order to make the inflammation go down, the medications will not be enough to make the acne go away.
- Cystic acne is usually formed when the depth of the pore is extreme and it becomes clogged up by oil and dirt. Some people are more prone to this which explains why some have it and some do not.
- Cystic acne is hereditary which means that it can be passed on from one generation to another.
- Cystic acne can appear in different parts of the body other than the face. It is likely that you have assumed that it only appears on the facial area. It can appear on different parts of the body as well.
- Cystic acne can also be caused by irregular or unbalanced hormones. There are also times when the use of some products can trigger the appearance of cystic acne.
10 Natural Home Remedies to Get Rid of Cystic Acne Fast
Like mentioned earlier, a lot of medications will not prevent the appearance of cystic acne but instead of you feeling like you have no choice already and you would have to live with this type of acne for the rest of your life, you are mistaken. There are some home remedies that you can try out and will hopefully make your cystic acne go away.
1.Use Egg Whites
There are a lot of people who are not aware that egg whites have a lot of benefits for the skin. Egg whites contain riboflavin and this is actually effective in making sure that the skin receives enough protein to help get rid of cystic acne.
- Open an egg and separate the yolk from the egg white.
- Place the egg white on a bowl.
- Put the egg white evenly on the face or the affected area and leave it there for about 10 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water.
It seems that people are only aware that honey is all natural and can be a great alternative to sugar to sweeten some food items. Aside from this fact, honey can also be used to help fight cystic acne. Honey is considered to be a natural antiseptic and can also help exfoliate the skin very well.
- Apply the honey on the affected area of the skin.
- Leave the honey and wait for it to dry in about 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
Aloe Vera is known to be a natural home remedy that can be used for a variety of things. In this case, the Aloe Vera is used to help get rid of cystic acne. The main reason why it can be effective is because it contains some properties that can help reduce swelling and inflammation.
- Aloe Vera leaf can be cut in half with a knife.
- The gel can then be applied on the affected area. There is no need to rinse unless you are uncomfortable with it.
- You may also choose to brew Aloe Vera and drink it to help cleanse your insides.
A lot of people are not aware that aside from being a good alternative to toothpaste, baking soda contains a lot of antiseptic properties that can help get rid of cystic acne. Aside from this, baking soda can also be used in order to get rid of harmful bacteria that may be found on the skin.
- Use a tablespoon of baking soda and mix it in with a little bit of water.
- Add some sea salt on the baking soda and water mixture.
- Place the mixture on the affected area and leave on the skin for about half an hour.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water afterwards.
5.Tea Tree Oil
There are some people who feel that using any type of oil in order to get rid of cystic acne is crazy but there are different types of oil in this world and some are just good for the skin such as tea tree oil. If you have never tried tea tree oil before, now is the time that you should do it. This is a remedy that has been used by our ancestors for a long period of time so it is already proven to work very well.
- Prepare a cup of water.
- Mix in a tablespoon of Tea Tree Oil on the cup of water.
- Place the mixture on the affected area.
- Rinse off after about 10 minutes.
Potatoes are known to be highly absorbent which means that they can get the impurities of the skin. Some of the things that might be causing the cystic acne may be removed successfully by potatoes. Potatoes can also help relieve inflammation and redness brought about by cystic acne so immediate comfort may be given out.
- Blend a few pieces of potatoes until it becomes pasty.
- Apply the paste on the areas affected by cystic acne.
- Leave on the face for about 10 minutes.
- Do it twice a day for best results.
It is possible that you might think that using toothpaste to get rid of cystic acne is a crazy idea but actually, it can be very helpful since it contains fluoride and other components that can help get rid of bacteria. The bacteria causing the cystic acne may also die as a result.
- Get regular store brought toothpaste.
- Place the toothpaste on some parts or the areas affected by cystic acne.
- Leave on the skin for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water.
Remember toothpaste can be quite irritating on the skin, so it is important that you use this treatment sparingly, using the correct technique. Read on this guide before you try this method.
8.Get Rid of Cystic Acne With Steam
A lot of people are not aware that steam can actually be good for the skin. Steaming can help open the pores and allow the dirt to come out of the skin. This can also help prevent the appearance of clogged pores and will help reduce the appearance of cystic acne on the skin.
- Prepare a bowl of hot water.
- Make sure that you protect your hair from the steam by placing a towel on your head or a bandanna.
- Lean near the bowl to get the steam from the hot water.
- Do this 3 times a week for the best results.
9.Apple Cider Vinegar
The main reason why Apple Cider Vinegar is almost always included in the list for natural home remedies for the skin is because it is extremely effective. Apple Cider Vinegar is made out of natural apples plus some yeast and bacteria. This makes it have a distinct taste but other than that, it can also have a distinct effect on the skin.
- Prepare a cotton ball and a few drops of apple cider vinegar.
- Place the apple cider vinegar on the cotton ball and apply on the affected area.
- Leave on the cotton on different parts of the face overnight.
- Rinse with cold water.
10. Coconut Oil
This is another type of “healthy” and “good” oil that is placed on the list because it can be effective in getting rid of cystic acne. Coconut oil has antibacterial properties that can help kill off the bacteria causing this type of acne. Using coconut oil on the skin will help you have spots that are less red than usual.
- Place coconut oil on the affected area.
- Massage for about a few minutes.
- Leave it on until it dries. This can be repeated several times a week.
Here are just some of the natural home remedies to get rid of cystic acne that you can try out. You may never know, your cystic acne might go away after some time.